Located in Lower Salthill, close to the promenade, we are your local artisan grocery, deli and fresh food store.
Your friendly team at Morton's focus on quality, fresh food with great options for a lovely lunch, a quick treat or everything you need for a special meal - organic green grocer, fresh cut butchery, deli, fish-monger, fine winery and cheese monger all under one roof!
We bake in store using only the freshest ingredients three times every week day and you can pick up our first batch of bread at 9am!
We also provide Private and Corporate Catering as well as special artisan hampers for important people in your life.
We would love to see you in store, pop down and enjoy the special sights of the dozens of cheeses, smell of freshly baked bread (three times a day instore, delivered from our bakery upstairs) and sounds of local people ordering their freshly made deli lunch.
Founder Eric Morton insists on only the best in Mortons and Georgina Campbells Irelands Guide agrees.
Eric Morton, when asked WHY consider Mortons, said:
- Our point of difference is our food expertise and product knowledge. We really know which products are good AND we just know YOU will enjoy it.
- Our customers feel trust and confidence in the person they are buying it from and that Mortons will always mind them and their families health.
- If it isn't fresh, it isn't at Mortons - we even make the butter that we bake with - it's really much better for you.
- Variety and quality selection.
- Connections to the market such as our over 300 local suppliers and trace ability.